The content on this page extends beyond the bottom of your screen. Please scroll down the page to read all content.
REFUND POLICY: Your purchase includes a Money Back, No Questions Asked, 60 DAY Satisfaction Guarantee. Try the whole thing out for 60 full days. If you don’t like it for any reason, you get 100% of your purchase refunded in full. Simply cancel by sending an email here: email@example.com FROM the email address you used when you purchased the services;
It is generally unreasonable to assume that someone with little or no experience in Internet marketing can achieve a 6-figure income with little or no effort put forth on a consistent daily basis. It is more reasonable to assume that with attention, effort, and spare time, the average person with little or no Internet marketing experience can achieve a supplemental income provided they are willing to learn and effectively implement, on an ongoing basis, those things that are required to generate traffic and make sales online.
Dream Websites does not provide existing or potential customers, accounts, or outlets, including, but not limited to, Internet traffic, accounts, or customers, for the goods or services offered by you. Dream Websites does not assist you in obtaining traffic, accounts or cutstomers, or potential accounts or customers. Dream Websites does provide advertising, training and general advice about business development. Dream Websites does not buy back any or all of the goods or services that a purchaser makes, produces, fabricates, grows, breeds, modifies, or provides, including but not limited to providing payment for such services. Further, Dream Websites does not provide locations for the use or operation of equipment, displays, vending machines, or similar devices, owned, leased, controlled, or paid for by the purchaser.
Dream Websites does not offer exclusive territories or rights to any party. Dream Websites does not offer jobs or employment advice. You are not being hired by Dream Websites as an employee.
Access To This Site
COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DENIES ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES BY ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT IS COVERED BY THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1998, AS AMENDED (“COPPA”). YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
The Website and Services are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Website and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you do not have permission to use and/or access the Website and/or Services.
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTIONS
THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS NO ENDORSEMENTS, TESTIMONIALS, NOR STATEMENTS FROM EXPERTS, CELEBRITIES, OR CUSTOMERS. ALL STATEMENTS AND DEPICTIONS THROUGHOUT THIS WEBSITE REFLECT ONLY THE OPINIONS, BELIEFS, FINDINGS, OR EXPERIENCES OF THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) OF THE SITE(S) AND ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS, TESTIMONIALS OR STATEMENTS FROM EXPERTS, CELEBRITIES, OR CUSTOMERS. Owning and operating a website/Internet business involves a domain name and hosting from third parties. Additional charges will apply in the approx. amount of $12 per domain name & from $4.95 per month hosting. Material connections exist with the providers of these items. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, YOU SHOULD ASSUME THAT ALL REFERENCES TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE(S) ARE MADE BECAUSE MATERIAL CONNECTIONS EXIST BETWEEN THE WEBSITE(S) OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) AND THE PROVIDERS OF THE MENTIONED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (“PROVIDER”). THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) RECOMMEND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE(S) BASED IN PART ON A GOOD FAITH BELIEF THAT THE PURCHASE OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL HELP PURCHASERS IN GENERAL. THE REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) ABOUT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REFLECT THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) HONEST OPINION BASED UPON THE FACTS KNOWN TO THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) AT THE TIME A PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS MENTIONED. THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) OPINION ABOUT A PRODUCT OR SERVICE MAY BE PARTIALLY FORMED (CONSCIOUSLY OR SUBCONSCIOUSLY) IN PART BASED ON THE FACT THAT THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) HAVE BEEN COMPENSATED OR WILL BE COMPENSATED BECAUSE OF THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE PROVIDERS. IN SOME INSTANCES, THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) AND A PROVIDER WILL HAVE A BUSINESS OR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) RECEIVING COMPENSATION RELATED TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MENTIONED. HOWEVER, THE NATURE OF THE RELATIONSHIP IS SUFFICIENT TO ESTABLISH A MATERIAL CONNECTION BETWEEN THE OWNER AND THE PROVIDER. BECAUSE THERE IS A MATERIAL CONNECTION BETWEEN THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) AND PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MENTIONED, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) MAY BE BIASED BECAUSE OF THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) RELATIONSHIP WITH A PROVIDER AND/OR BECAUSE THE OWNER(S) AND/OR OPERATOR(S) HAS RECEIVED OR WILL RECEIVE SOMETHING OF VALUE FROM A PROVIDER. PERFORM YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE(S).THE PICTURES OF PEOPLE SHOWN ARE NOT REAL CUSTOMERS BUT ARE MERELY PHOTOS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. ALL TRADEMARKS DISPLAYED HEREIN ARE THE TRADEMARKS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, AND CONSTITUTE NEITHER AN ENDORSEMENT, AN AFFILIATION, SPONSORSHIP, TESTIMONIAL, NOR A RECOMMENDATION OF THOSE ENTITIES. SUCH USE OF TRADEMARKS OR LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES IS NOT INTENDED TO IMPLY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THAT THOSE ENTITIES ENDORSE OR HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH THIS SITE. ANY STATEMENTS ARE COMPENSATED, ARE NOT FROM CUSTOMERS, AND ARE BASED ON SPECULATION AND OPINION, ARE EXCEPTIONAL, ARE NOT TYPICAL, AND ARE NOT AN INDICATION OR DEPICTION OF PERFORMANCE OR POTENTIAL PERFORMANCE. EACH PERSONS RESULTS WILL VARY AND EXPERIENCES WILL BE DIFFERENT. FOR THE SAKE OF PRIVACY ALL NAMES USED THROUGHOUT OUR WEBSITES, CORRESPONDENCES, ADVERTISING, ETC. ARE PSEUDONYMS, INCLUDING THOSE OF CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, TESTIMONIALS, KEVIN GREENE AND AFFILIATES AND ARE NOT NAME(S) OF ANY PARTICULAR LIVING INDIVIDUAL(S).
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL. NO ASSURANCE OF EARNINGS OR RANGES OF EARNINGS CAN BE MADE. THE NUMBER OF PURCHASERS WHO HAVE EARNED MORE THROUGH THIS BUSINESS THAN THEY INVESTED IS AT LEAST ZERO. THIS IS ZERO PERCENT OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PURCHASERS. THIS INFORMATION IS CURRENT AS OF MAY 1, 2011.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, by registering on the Website and receiving approval from Dream Websites, you can obtain, or attempt to obtain, for a fee or for no fee, the Subscription Services. The Subscription Services will provide you with e-mail content, text and other materials and hosted services (“Subscription Content”) relevant to online marketing provided by Dream Websites and its third party partners (“Third Party Providers”). If you would like to discontinue receipt of the Subscription Content, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subscription Content contains comments, opinions and/or other materials that are provided by Dream Websites and Third Party Providers, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Please use caution, common sense and safety when using the Subscription Content and/or Subscription Services. You agree that Dream Websites shall have no obligations and incur no liabilities to you in connection with any such Subscription Content. Dream Websites does not represent or warrant that the Subscription Content made available in connection with the Subscription Services is accurate, complete or appropriate. You understand and agree that Dream Websites is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Subscription Services and/or Subscription Content. You understand and agree that Dream Websites shall not be liable to you, any end-users or any third party, for any claim in connection with any of the Subscription Services.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and the Membership Agreement, by registering on the Website, agreeing to the Membership Agreement and receiving approval from Dream Websites, you can obtain, or attempt to obtain, for a fee or for no fee, a Membership in one of the various Membership programs that Dream Websites offers. For a copy of the Membership Agreement, please visit the website for the specific Membership. Dream Websites Membership programs will enable you to access content, text and other materials (“Member Content” and together with the Subscription Content, the “Content”) provided by Dream Websites and certain Third Party Providers, designed to assist Members in their online marketing ventures. The Member Content contains comments, opinions and other materials that are provided by Dream Websites Third Party Providers, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Please use caution, common sense and safety when using the Member Content and/or Membership Services. You agree that Dream Websites shall have no obligations and incur no liabilities to you in connection with any such Member Content. Dream Websites does not represent or warrant that the Member Content made available in connection with the Membership Services is accurate, complete or appropriate. You understand and agree that Dream Websites is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Membership Services and/or Member Content. You understand and agree that Dream Websites shall not be liable to you, any end-users or any third party, for any claim in connection with any of the Membership Services.
By completing the applicable purchase order forms, you can obtain, or attempt to obtain, certain products and/or services from the Website. The products and/or services featured on the Website may contain descriptions that are provided directly by the Third Party Provider manufacturers or distributors of such items. Dream Websites does not represent or warrant that the descriptions of such items are accurate or complete. You understand and agree that Dream Websites is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to obtain products and/or services from the Website or for any dispute with the product’s seller, distributor and end-user consumers. You understand and agree that Dream Websites shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim in connection with any of the products and/or services offered on the Website.
Term of Services
Dream Websites’s obligation to provide all of the aforesaid services, expressed and implied, if said services are specifically included in writing with any purchase of Company services or products, is limited to a length of time equal to the written money back guarantee period. Said contracted time period commences on the date of purchase. Company may choose, in its sole discretion, to provide same beyond this contracted period, but may elect to discontinue same at any time without notice and without recourse.
The information that you must supply in connection with registering for the Services may include, without limitation, some or all of the following: (a) your full name; (b) company name; (c) e-mail address; (d) mailing address (and billing address if different); (e) home telephone number; (f) work telephone number; (g) telecopier number; (h) credit card information; and/or (i) any other information requested on the applicable registration form (“Service Registration Data”). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Service Registration Data. Dream Websites has the right to reject any Service Registration Data where it is determined, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Dream Websites, that: (i) you are in breach of any portion of the Agreement; and/or (ii) the Service Registration Data that you provided is incomplete, fraudulent, a duplicate or otherwise unacceptable. Dream Websites may change the Registration Data criteria at any time, in its sole discretion.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that Dream Websites is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use and/or qualify for the Services. You understand and agree that Dream Websites shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any Services or other product, service or promotion offered by Dream Websites and/or any of its Third Party Providers. If Dream Websites terminates the Agreement and/or any Services for any reason, Dream Websites shall have no liability or responsibility to you. You understand and agree that refusal to use the Website is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute that you may have with Dream Websites.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your background, dedication, desire, and motivation. We make no guarantees regarding the level of success you may experience. Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You may also experience unknown or unforeseeable risks which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase or use of our information, products and services.<?
There is no guarantee that you will be successful using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Results vary. No express or implied guarantees of success are made by our company.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
1) We sell our services through multiple domain names and URL’s (often referred to as “mirrored sites”), as well as through numerous distribution partners on the Internet with various names. Our website addresses (URL’s) and domains are not a company name. In the same way a “Big Mac” is not a “company” or “business name”, but rather the name of the product of a company, McDonald’s Corp., our URL’s and Domain names are merely products and or services of our Company. The use of different domain names and URL’s is done for the sole purpose of expanding our marketing options and sales channels for the purpose of making as many sales as possible. Often your credit card statement will show the purchase as having been made by product name, distribution partner name, or payment processor name, and not necessarily the Company name. The payment descriptor on your statement is for our exclusive use and is not a representation, indication, or declaration of any particular entity name. The Contact US page of the website from which you purchase will clearly display for you the Company and Contact information of Company.
2) Our obligation to provide Technical Support, if said services are specifically included in writing with any purchase of Company services or products, is limited to a length of time equal to the written money back guarantee period. Said contracted time period commences on the date of purchase. Company may choose, in its sole discretion, to provide technical support beyond this contracted period, but may elect to discontinue same at any time without notice and without recourse. ALL technical support inquiries MUST include the MEMBER ID you were issued by the Company. If you do not know your Company issued ID, it can always be retrieved from the LOGIN link found on the Home page of the website you made your purchase from. If that Login ID Retrieval fails for any reason, you must TELEPHONE Company in order to recover your ID. Company has NO OBLIGATION to reply to ANY technical support request received by email which does NOT include a Member ID number. Further, Company is NOT OBLIGATED to respond to said emails to ask for an ID. It is your responsibility to provide your MEMBER ID in ALL COMMUNICATIONS. Additionally, Company is not obligated to respond to any technical support email inquiry originating from an email address which is different than the email address in file for the indicated ID Number. Further, our obligation to provide Technical Support extends exclusively to the use and functionality of our products and services. Company is not obligated to respond to any technical support inquiry not specifically stated herein. Company Technical Support hours are weekdays from 10 am CST to 4 pm CST, excluding holidays. Any email inquiries outside of business hours will be answered within 24 hours beginning on the next business day at 10 am. Telephone inquiries are answered exclusively during the hours stated above. Telephone inquiries outside of those times will go unanswered.
3) It is your responsibility to insure the settings on your email account will insure the delivery of our email to you. Technical Support is deemed to have been provided and fulfilled upon the sending of our response via email to the email address you provide us. Our obligation to provide email support is limited to our reply to your email inquiry and in no way creates any obligation, responsibility or liability of Company to insure you receive our reply. You hereby acknowledge that your email provider may very well block our email to you and you hold us harmless for same. The Contact US page of the website from which you purchased will clearly display for you the Technical Support Contact information which you should use to adjust the settings in your email account to insure receipt of our incoming email. We do not provide technical support with regards as to how to operate your email account.
4) Your purchase includes a Money Back, No Questions Asked 60 Full Day Guarantee. Try the whole thing out for 60 full days. If you don’t like it for any reason, you get 100% of your purchase refunded in full. Simply cancel by sending an email here: email@example.com FROM the email address you used when you purchased the services. You may also contact Customer Service by telephone at the number listed on our Contact page.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our Company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Our Company does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Company may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not our Company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. Our COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company. Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
· you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
· advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
· is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
· does not pertain directly to this site;
· threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
· seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
· infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
· violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
· impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
· advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
· solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
· includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
· disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
· includes MP3 format files;
· amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
· disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
· contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.